Monday, January 5, 2009

Cartwheels in School?

Yes, Mrs. Dupee did some cartwheels today for the class. They have been eagerly anticipating this day for some time now. There were NO late slips today. Yahooooo, Yipeeeee! Nevermind that we didn't have anything due! :) It was a reason to celebrate. Great job 4th Graders. Mrs. Olson and I are VERY proud of you and think this is a terrific way to kick off 2009. Let's see if we can keep this up. I'll stretch tonight so that I'm ready for you tomorrow... maybe I'll even do a round-off!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really funny when everyone thought that you were finished and we started claping, but then you kept on going. I think it's really cool how Mrs.Olson SCREAMED when she heard about there being NO late-slips!

Anonymous said...

i agree with you Phoebe.

Anonymous said...

It was so funny that ms. kern came in and watched her do cartweels i thought she was going to hit the SMARTbord progactor.

Anonymous said...

I love how mrs. Dupee/Olson are such fun teachers!It's awesome that she did a cartwheel!

Anonymous said...

i LOVED how Mrs. olson screamed on the phone!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sophia put my name on for no reason...

Anonymous said...

i agree they are pretty awsome teachers thats for sure!!!!