Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day!

Enjoy your snow day fourth graders! We hope you have a wonderful winter break. Have fun with your family, read, read, read. Did we mention that you should read? Hehe Practice your math facts and be sure to play a lot. We'll miss you and will see you next year.

By the way...look for a little surprise in the mail in the next few days. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss going to school every day! Though I will have alot of fun int the snow!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sad that we did not have are winter party!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was exited that it was a snow day, but I was sad about our winter party!!!

Anonymous said...

I was sad too. I mean, about the snow day.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't eny one excited about the snow day?

Anonymous said...

Hi it is makenzie im sand about the snow day because of the wintere paty but hay since my mom is the paty mom she says that we will stil get the godeybags form the party and the crismes presens four the techeres are still going to gived to them even now that we did not have are winter party.

form and alwas: Makenzie

Anonymous said...

hi it is makenzie you know i am happy thaty we did not have but also sand i miss school because we dont loarn enthing when you are not at school but hay i still im haveing fun.

Anonymous said...

i agree im sad that we did have a snow day now we have to make it up