Next Friday, January 16th, we will take the much anticipated United States Map assessment. This assessment will ask the students to name the capitals, the state abbreviations, and the locations of each state. In order to help prepare for this assessment, we have provided each student with a map and a review sheet. In addition, there are some website links on this blog that will help master the information. Your child will most likely require additional nightly review of this material! If possible, please find some extra time to complete this task with your child! Good luck in your preparation, fourth graders!
7 comments:
i think im going to do good on the united states quiz
i think im going to do good on the united states quiz
I'm scared about the test!
me too! i am the opposite of lexi!
i actually am trying to think posative about the test
Yeah, I keep on thinking I won't make it to exseeds, but really, I probably will if I push myself hard enough. This is really exciting! ;b :) 8-o
ya good idea ill try that lexi thanks for the thought!!!
Post a Comment