



Students in each 4th grade class have the awesome opportunity to teach their peers about one region of the United States. Today, Mrs. Hipp's class taught us about the Southeast. We learned about the landforms, climate, resources and the states and capitals included in the region. Tomorrow our class will teach about the West. They've been busy preparing and becoming experts on their assigned topic. Good luck tomorrow!




7 comments:
I look horrible! I do Not like my picture!
I look horrible! I do Not like my picture!
you look fine Agathe!!! that was fun to learn but not so much to teach
ya that is right sophia that was fun but that was stersting to me was it sresing to you yes or no i think it was. form makenzie
yeah i did think it was tricky to get them to pay attention.
my groups were NOT paying attention, i don't feel like i did a good job when they are not.
My group was VERY ugggggg! They where not paying attention, and I agree with you, Sophia!
Post a Comment