




This morning in math class, we spent a lot of time reviewing for our Unit 6 Math test that we will take tomorrow, Friday, January 30. We worked on whiteboards to practice our long division using the partial quotients method. Afterwards, we played Bizz Buzz to practice our multiples! Good fun learning!




6 comments:
It got all the way down to Andre, Sam, and I! ;>
I kept on forgetting to say buzz! I got so emberressed and frustrated!
I kept on forgetting to say buzz! I got so emberressed and frustrated!
I kept on forgetting to say buzz! I got so emberressed and frustrated!
I kept on forgetting to say buzz! I got so emberressed and frustrated!
Wow Agethe, um, I get that you were frustrated, but you didnt need to say it 4 times! Just Kidding! I did that too. Sometimes it just takes a while for the computer to load. :)
Post a Comment