Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Human Body


We are leaving the US Regions and beginning our new science unit, Human Body. We will get to know Mr. Bones very well! We are excited to begin this new learning with you, fourth graders!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the people that were in band will they have to make up what thay missed?

Anonymous said...

We did not do anything so no
Katrina

Anonymous said...

I'm so exited! Mr. Bones is kind of funny looking. And I remeber that last year, he wore clothes! I know silly, huh?

Anonymous said...

I really can not wait to learn about Mr. Bones! Also, did Mr. Bones really wore clothes???
That would be just so very funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really can not wait to learn about Mr. Bones! Also, did Mr. Bones really wore clothes???
That would be just so very funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he wore a shirt and a baseball cap. It was really funny last year every time I went into the science room.