
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut...
Thinking of the 50 states? We will have our US states, capitals, and abbreviations test on Monday due to no school on Friday! You should have everything you need at home to study, study, study!
If you'd like to practice on the computer check out one of the links below!
Study Stack
50 States Tool Box
Interactive US Map
State Capital Quiz
There are some additional sites found on the Homework Helpers on the right hand side of the blog page!
Good Luck!




6 comments:
will we be able to have a word bank for the state locations?
i do not think so, i think we get a word bank for capitals only
I think that I will do a good job on the quiz! I am glad that I had extra time to study! I am glad that we are able to have a word bank for the capitals! For eny classmates that are doing it blank, I wish you guys the best of luck! I wish everyone the best of luck1!!
I found a really helpful site, and it's for locations.
You can go on it at: http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/states_experiment_drag-drop_Intermed_State15s_500.html
This site is very helpful!
I am going for EX!! I hope that I do good!
Our class did awesome on the test!
Post a Comment