Monday, February 9, 2009

A Cartwheel Day!


Yahoo! Yipee! No late slips for late assignments today (Shhh... don't tell anyone, but we did not have any homework!) so it was time to celebrate with cartwheels and one round-off!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great, but considering that we didnt have any homework, Well, DUH! (LOL)

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Olson doing a cartwheel!!! I'd love to see that!

- Mrs. Sommerville

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Olson doing a cartwheel!!! I'd love to see that!

- Mrs. Sommerville

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Olson doing a cartwheel!!! I'd love to see that!

- Mrs. Sommerville

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Olson doing a cartwheel!!! I'd love to see that!

- Mrs. Sommerville

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Olson doing a cartwheel!!! I'd love to see that!

- Mrs. Sommerville

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Olson doing a cartwheel!!! I'd love to see that!

- Mrs. Sommerville

Anonymous said...

No fair! I was sick but it sounds so cool to see.

Anonymous said...

At least you saw the picture of Mrs.Olson! Her cartwheels are MUCH better than mine!!

-Agathe

Anonymous said...

ya i loved when we have now late slips . from makenzie