Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Masterpiece

Our read aloud right now is called, "Masterpiece." It's a wonderful story about a beetle and his family. So far Marvin, a beetle boy, has discovered that he has a talent for drawing. He drew a picture for James, the human boy, for his birthday and they've since become friends! What an adventure.

What predictions do you have boys and girls for how the rest of the story will go? What genre is this book? What do you like about it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I predict that James will be told to draw in front of someone, and Marvin will maybe...guide his hands? I don't know, but somehow!

Anonymous said...

I think that the book is really great so far! I am excited to keep on reading it !!

Anonymous said...

ya it is pity exciting to red i maen that if i was reding the book i would not put it down i would just keep reding it .