An inspiring place to learn!
Oh, it was so much fun! Lexi and I had a lot of donations. In the end, the donations plate was really full! See all the BONES!!! 8D
We got 2 owl pellets, because our first one barley had any bones, but the bad thing is that the 2nd one was so SMELLEY!Right Sophia?
WOW! Digging though owl pellets was really really really fun!!!!!!!!! Me and Becca had a great time!! I hope that next year the dthird graders now fourth graders then will have a great time doing it just like we did!!!!!!!!
We got two owl pellets too, and it helped alot
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
4 comments:
Oh, it was so much fun! Lexi and I had a lot of donations. In the end, the donations plate was really full! See all the BONES!!! 8D
We got 2 owl pellets, because our first one barley had any bones, but the bad thing is that the 2nd one was so SMELLEY!Right Sophia?
WOW! Digging though owl pellets was really really really fun!!!!!!!!! Me and Becca had a great time!! I hope that next year the dthird graders now fourth graders then will have a great time doing it just like we did!!!!!!!!
We got two owl pellets too, and it helped alot
Post a Comment