
Our class just finised reading a wonderful book called, "Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher" by Bruce Coville. The genre is fantasy. It's about a boy who is chosen to raise a dragon! It was so great that many students have already requested the second book in the series! Let us know what your favorite part is in the comments section!




5 comments:
Our favorite part was when Jeremy finally let Tiamat go and realized that nothing you love can ever be lost!
I especially loved the times when Jeremy and Tiamat enjoyed their night rides together. They really seemed to become best buddies during those rides!
One of my favorite parts of the story was when Tiamat came to school and her and Jeremy went up on the roof of the school!
I liked when Tiamat puffed smoke on Mr.Cravits shoe.
I loved the book too! I liked the part when Timat blew smoke on Mr.Cravits shoe and also I like the part when Jermy had to let Tiamat go. It was so sad though.
Post a Comment