Friday, October 3, 2008

Preparing for our Science Test

As you all know, we have our first science test on Tuesday. The test covers content from our Physics of Sound unit. A review sheet came home earlier this week and should be completed by Monday. In order to complete the review, students should be bringing home their orange science folder.

In addition to finishing the review sheet, we encourage students to go over the different investigations we completed in class. They can look back at key words and the new concepts learned.

The first test can always be a little daunting so please help your child prepare by going through the material with them. A prepared student is a confident student!

9 comments:

Mrs. Olson and Mrs. Gehrke said...

With your strong preparation and studying, we know that you will do very well on this first unit science test!

Anonymous said...

ibety ill do great on my science test:):]

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about putting a calulater on our blog so if people need help they goto our blog and if there stuck they use the calculater.

:)

Mrs. Olson and Mrs. Gehrke said...

Hi Lexi, we hadn't thought about putting a calculator but it may be something we can do! We'll have to look into it. We're glad you feel confident about your test and agree - we think you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Mitchell.Sam.Alex. and I did a gameshow way of studying at school for are science test.

Mrs. Olson and Mrs. Gehrke said...

Wow what a great idea boys!

Anonymous said...

I was remembering the whole sheet in my head when you think about it,its pretty easy. I think I will do good on the test!

Anonymous said...

I think I did GREAT on the science test!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i felt confodent about doing my science test. and i got a great score for it!