Friday, October 10, 2008

Recess in the Fall



Autumn is one of the most enjoyable times for outdoor recess. It's fun to watch the endless energy surface and see the children playing without the structure of a classroom. Sometimes we see different sides of our students at recess than what they show us inside. Usually they are a bit more playful, have a lot more energy and as always come away with rosy cheeks and grins from ear to ear. The sunshine today was amazing. It was crisp but not cold and the colors on the leaves seemed to change before our very eyes. Here is a peek at what we enjoyed doing today at recess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love slide shows, how did you get it on there? I like how you have like everyone on there. I like Winn Dixie the best from Because Of Winn Dixie. He's so funny and olayfull!

Mrs. Olson and Mrs. Gehrke said...

So glad you like it Phoebe! Winn Dixie is funny and playful. Do you have a dog?

Anonymous said...

I do have a dog. Her name is Lottie. (Just like lottie da!) She isn't exactkly a full grown dog yet, she's 9 months old. The vet thinks that she's a mix of a pomerainian and a sheltie. You can imigine that she's not going to get very big, she'll probably only get as big as a fat cat! Just like my kitty, Gimli, from Lord Of The Rings.