Using our Multiplication and Division Fact Triangles!
Today in our Everyday Math lesson, we learned about the multiplication facts table! We learned many new vocabulary words to explain multiplication problems: factors (the numbers that are multiplied together), product (the answer to a multiplication problem), square numbers (products resulting from multiplying the same numbers together like 4*4 = 16), turn-around facts (factor order doesn't matter), and multiples (skip counting by a number! Then we practiced our multiplication facts with our partners using our new fact triangles!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I had alot of fun because I LOVE to type. I think everybody likes typeing!
3 comments:
I had alot of fun because I LOVE to type. I think everybody likes typeing!
That really helped me with my multiplacation facts! i loved learning new thing every day! Math is my favorite subject!!
That's awesome Caroline! You're very good at math. Everyday Math is a great program isn't it?
Post a Comment