I did not have my buddy today because she was at a lesson! But, You can see what Cristal And I did! The color is Yellow and Orange. P.S. I was in the 1st picture, NOT the second!
I did not have my buddy today because she was at a lesson! But, You can see what Cristal And I did! The color is Yellow and Orange. P.S. I was in the 1st picture, NOT the second!
My mom and i deliverd the blankets today! They really like them!! One lady said that she loves fleece! It was really fun! I am glad that they loved the blankets! We all worked so hard on them!
6 comments:
I did not have my buddy today because she was at a lesson!
But, You can see what Cristal And I did!
The color is Yellow and Orange.
P.S. I was in the 1st picture, NOT the second!
I did not have my buddy today because she was at a lesson!
But, You can see what Cristal And I did!
The color is Yellow and Orange.
P.S. I was in the 1st picture, NOT the second!
sorry! I posted my thing on 2 times!! =(
That was so much fun! I loved working with my buddy to make the blankets!
My mom and i deliverd the blankets today! They really like them!! One lady said that she loves fleece! It was really fun! I am glad that they loved the blankets! We all worked so hard on them!
I agree, it was fun. Plus, it was for a good cause and we should be very proud of that. Fleece blankets are awsome!
Post a Comment