An inspiring place to learn!
Condgradulations!!!! That is so exciting. You will have to stay in touch and let me know if it is a boy or girl. Roni
AWESOME & Congratulations!The Schroeders
Congradulations! It's so exciting that you're having a baby!
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so excited! I will have to check on you next year!!
CONGRADULATIONS! I hope it's a girl! I'm going to check on you next year in November probably...!
CONGRATS!!! I hope you have a baby boy!!!
Get ready there might be loud in the house! I wonder how Magnus is going react with a new person in the house?
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
7 comments:
Condgradulations!!!! That is so exciting. You will have to stay in touch and let me know if it is a boy or girl.
Roni
AWESOME & Congratulations!The Schroeders
Congradulations! It's so exciting that you're having a baby!
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so excited! I will have to check on you next year!!
CONGRADULATIONS! I hope it's a girl! I'm going to check on you next year in November probably...!
CONGRATS!!! I hope you have a baby boy!!!
Get ready there might be loud in the house! I wonder how Magnus is going react with a new person in the house?
Post a Comment