As summer approaches we'd like to give you all a few ways to keep your skills sharp! 3 months can be a long break if you're not reading, writing, working with math or problem solving! Our goal is to send you to 5th grade READY to learn. One of the ways that many 4th graders like to practice is on the computer. We have added a new links section to the right hand side of the blog called "Summer FUN Links." You'll find websites for spelling, writing, reading, math and more. We'd encourage you to do some exploring, pop on every couple of days or so and take responsibility for making sure that you're top notch when you come back in the fall for 5th grade!! Enjoy!
4 comments:
I can't wait until summer! This year has been great!!!!!!:)
I agree, no way I could wait any longer than June! :)
Me neither! I',m going to France June 27th!!
Yeah, Agathe is still not back yet! and its almost augest!
Post a Comment