Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Role Plays for Keystone






Over the past two days, we worked in small groups to plan and perform role plays for our classmates. The role plays included an introduction and sometimes a narration, too! The focus of our role plays was acting out an activity that was dishonest. By the end, however, the dishonesty had been corrected or the better plan for telling the truth had been discussed for next time! Great cooperation! Great involvement of all members of the group! Great content, too! I was impressed, fourth graders!

5 comments:

Alex said...

Those plays were really fun!!!!:)

Phoebe said...

I couldnt stop laughing during my role play. (I bet it was Hayden and Darryl, the nerds)
P.S. I was the cheeter!

Agathe said...

Yeah! I know! Pheobe- yours made me crack up!

Anonymous said...

that was really fun! mine was ok.

Phoebe said...

Who's anonymous?