Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What a fun day in Madison!






We had a wonderful time in Madison today. The bus ride to and from Madison was safe and hand-held electronic fun-filled! The State Capitol Building was fascinating and exciting to sit in the real seats of our state representatives! Lunch was delicious! Camp Randall was a huge hit, too! Please enjoy just a few group shots of our day's events and tune in tomorrow for more complete coverage! Thanks, fourth graders, for a great day of good learning, good behavior, and good fun!

9 comments:

agathe said...

I LOVED Madison! It was AWESOME!!!!!!

Lexi said...

I really liked gonig to camp randell i llove that place! :-D

makenzie said...

I loved going to camp randell because when omost every bondy hleped make the pormd. thats was just a kutfry because every bondy cept on fpling down but good team work went on today in Mrs.Duppe and olson class.

Sophia said...

i liked going on that balcony in the capital building!

Alex said...

The Madison Field trip was the best field trip ever!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Phoebe said...

I loved Camp Randall!

Caroline said...

I agree that was the best field trip ever!!!!!! It was really FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we could do that every year!!!!!!

Agathe said...

I hope that I can go there with my cousin and my Grandma aGain!!!!

Phoebe said...

Oh, memories!