Friday, December 5, 2008

The Elf on the Shelf


We had a special visitor arrive in our classroom today. It is an elf. We named her Bubbles (we voted on her name using the Senteo clickers!). Each day, Bubbles will be hiding out in our classroom. From her hiding place, she spies on us and reports our MANY nice (and not-so-nice) behaviors to Mrs. Dupee and Mrs. Olson. What fun it will be to have Bubbles with us for a few weeks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iam being very good at school it kind of weird that the elf is spying on us

Anonymous said...

I've tryed to be good! (JK. LOL.) Did you find todays hiding place? I did. She was by the spell checkers. This may be fun! Well at least I hope so! Does anybody know when we'll get stuff? Sorry, I'm just wondering. It's not like I'm that greedy! Well, L8tr.

Anonymous said...

Our elf is named BUBBLES!!! I voted for that name. I thought it was AWSOME!!! We need to be good to be on the NICE list. But if we are bad, we are on the NOUGHTY list! I think that it is weird that Bubbles is looking at us..... See you tomorrow!
P.S. Did you see Bubbles today?
She was near the library.
See ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the elf on the shelf!!! I could not find it today! I have tried to be good. Hopefully I was! It feels weird that the elf is spying on us!

Anonymous said...

ME TOO, AND, ME TOO