An inspiring place to learn!
Caroline your so funny!!!!!:)
I was really excited to get my braces off!! Now I have rabbit teeth!!
Caroline looks better without braces I bet she loves her teeth!!!!
Cariline looks AWSOME with her braces off!!!! =)
I bet she loves her teeth!
Yeah, she lools great! I kind of didn't notice that your braces were off at first.
Why did you want RABBIT TEETH???My sister had them.... She hated them!
I did not want rabbit teeth. I thought that I had them after I got my braces off.
I think that I look bad in the picture with the braces. Somethingjust doesn't look right.
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
9 comments:
Caroline your so funny!!!!!:)
I was really excited to get my braces off!! Now I have rabbit teeth!!
Caroline looks better without braces I bet she loves her teeth!!!!
Cariline looks AWSOME with her braces off!!!! =)
I bet she loves her teeth!
Yeah, she lools great! I kind of didn't notice that your braces were off at first.
Why did you want RABBIT TEETH???
My sister had them.... She hated them!
I did not want rabbit teeth. I thought that I had them after I got my braces off.
I think that I look bad in the picture with the braces. Something
just doesn't look right.
Post a Comment