From our window today, we saw the beautiful snow hanging from the trees! It looked like a winter wonderland! Recess was really fun with all the snow to play in! Welcome Winter!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I had sooo much fun in the snow yesterday!! I could not wait tohom goe and play!!!
5 comments:
I had sooo much fun in the snow yesterday!! I could not wait tohom goe and play!!!
its december so "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"!
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : __________________________________
i loved playing in the outside in the snow
I lo0ve playing in the snow! Outside, at my house, I made a GIGANTIC SNOW FORT!!!!
I lo0ve playing in the snow! Outside, at my house, I made a GIGANTIC SNOW FORT!!!!
Post a Comment