Once again, we were surprised! Thanks for coming in and sharing the books with us!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I loved the books that both of the moms read!! Skippy Jon Jones was a funny one!! Joes mom has great exspretion in hevoice when she reads! I thought that the story in Chicken Suop for the Soul was sad. Just kus the man got devorced does not mean that he has to get rid of the dog even farther kill it!! I still loved it!!!
i agree to Joes mom did have alot of excpression her voice and that Skippy John Jones was a a funny and a cute one and i wonder how Joes Mom learned how to speak Egyption?
4 comments:
I loved the books that both of the moms read!! Skippy Jon Jones was a funny one!! Joes mom has great exspretion in hevoice when she reads! I thought that the story in Chicken Suop for the Soul was sad. Just kus the man got devorced does not mean that he has to get rid of the dog even farther kill it!! I still loved it!!!
I LOVE ALL OF THEM I LOVE SUPRISE READERS FROM DARRYL
Yeah suprise readers are fun, and I liked the elf yourself videos too. Jibjab!
i agree to Joes mom did have alot of excpression her voice and that Skippy John Jones was a a funny and a cute one and i wonder how Joes Mom learned how to speak Egyption?
Post a Comment