Friday, November 21, 2008

What a surprise! Senteo Clickers!


Wow! Mr. Thompson, our Elmbrook District Director of Technology, visited our classroom over lunch and delivered a present! Mrs. Olson knew that he was coming, but did not know that he would be bearing a gift! The present was a classroom set of Senteo Interactive Response System handheld clickers to use with our SMARTboard!! We had a chance to try them out right away this afternoon with a fun quiz. After some initial fumbling, we were really "clicking!" Then we had a great discussion about how these Senteo clickers will help us learn and how they will help Mrs. Dupee and Mrs. Olson teach us, too! Thank you, Mr. Thompson, for the Senteo clickers! We know that they will be an exciting new learning and teaching tool in our classroom!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the senteos are awsome we wish we could have our own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that we will have alot of fun with the Senteos. It is great that we can do alot of things with them.

Anonymous said...

and it is much easer to use them on the smart board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sophia that they are much easier to use on the smartboard!

Anonymous said...

I really like high tec, or whatever it's called, stuff. So the senteos are totally awsome to me and I'm exstatic to keep on using them!

Anonymous said...

The senteos are great its more fun than getting callled on!!!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

The senteos were so fun!!!:)
:p :0 I hope I have them in my 5th grade class!!