Monday, November 3, 2008

Personal Narratives Published

We have published our first writing pieces: our personal narratives. We focused on sharing one small moment through sensory details. After reading them, the readers should have a clear understanding of the heart of the story. The writing pieces are hanging in the hallway on our writing mats, stop up and read a few! They are very well written! Our titles are...
Mitchell: The Griffon
Agathe: My First Time Water-skiing
Alex: My First Dog
Carson: The Coconut Hunt
Phoebe: A Midnight Moment
Katrina: A Moment I Will Never Forget
Makenzie: Noah's Ark
Lexi: First Time Water-skiiing
Becca: Grandma's Funeral
Brielle: How I Got My Dog
Caroline: Tubing in Door County
Nathan: Homerun
Andre: Pumpkin Muffins
Aly: My First Trumpet Lesson
Hayden: My First Baseball
Emily: Getting My Dog
Joe: First Lesson
Sam: My Dog Lucy
Max: Hockey With My Cousin
Christina: Facing My Fears
Sophia: The Best Christmas Ever
Darryl: My Favorite Object
Kendall: Uncle Ed and I
Evan: My Ipod
Jordan: Going to Grandma and Grandpa's House
Mariah: The Water Slide

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love all the titles!!!!