Boy oh boy! We had a fascinating discussion about real world black boxes in science class this afternoon. We defined a black box as a "mystery": we aren't sure exactly what it looks like inside or how it exactly works. This was especially applicable since we will never get to open the black boxes that we worked with in science on Wednesday. During our discussion, examples of real-world black boxes included: UFOs, the Bermuda Triangle, due date of Alex's mom's baby, the Earth's core, cure for cancer, life on Mars, future, Area 51, Titanic, whether people are telling the truth, when a tree will fall, and more! WOW! Their ideas truly blew me away! We have some amazing thinkers in this classroom!
3 comments:
I thought it was fun guessing what was in the box. It was neat how everybody had different ideas
It was fun guesing what was in that box. I was letter C. I thingk my group had wonderful ideas. But it is a bummer that we do not get to see what is inside.
Agathe
i know i really wish we could see i got so frustrated!
Post a Comment