the packers STINK lexi i want them to be kicked out of this planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the packers are not that good, but the bears stink worse than the packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's be sure all of your comments are positive and supportive of each other please! It's fun to know that you are all checking the blog. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
8 comments:
I was the best lokking one in the class picture. GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im right with you caroline the BEARS ROCK!!!!!!!!!
you cant like the BEARS because otherwise your getting kicked out of this planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the packers STINK lexi i want them to be kicked out of this planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the packers are not that good, but the bears stink worse than the packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's be sure all of your comments are positive and supportive of each other please! It's fun to know that you are all checking the blog. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
im gad we can have spirit wear like the PACKERS!!!
I do have to admit that the Packers are ok but the Bears I think are still really really really really really really GREAT!!!!!!!
Post a Comment