While studying the regions of the United States, each student will be creating a book. Our first page was due last Thursday and focused on the Northeast. It was to contain a map brightly illustrated and containing both major landforms and resources found in the region. The map key and list of states and capitals were located on the page as well. Lastly, a synthesis piece was to be done describing in detail one landform of their choice and the climate and how both things affect life in the region.
This was our first major, long-term project that students worked on. A rubric and the actual page is coming home today. Students that earned all proficients need a signature and then are to bring both pieces back to school. Students that recieved developings are being given the option to make needed corrections and turn it back in for a re-score. Lastly, if someone recieved a beginning on any part, they need to do it over. All parts redone along with parent signatures are due by Thursday, November 13th.
The slide show above shows a few examples that were very well done! Way to go 4th graders.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really enjoyed making the northeast pages i loved the challenge!!!!
I'm guessing this is the idea Mrs. Webster gave us...I would love to see how you tweaked it to make it your own. Willing to share? I'd love something new next year.
I am really proud of my North East Pages. I really liked the Idea. Who made this idea up Mrs Dupee, Mrs.Olson, Or Both Mrs. Dupee and Olson? Because I really want to keep a memory of the Northeast, Southwest,West,South
4 comments:
I really enjoyed making the northeast pages i loved the challenge!!!!
I'm guessing this is the idea Mrs. Webster gave us...I would love to see how you tweaked it to make it your own. Willing to share? I'd love something new next year.
Kate
I am really proud of my North East Pages. I really liked the Idea. Who made this idea up Mrs Dupee, Mrs.Olson, Or Both Mrs. Dupee and Olson? Because I really want to keep a memory of the Northeast, Southwest,West,South
I really enjoyed doing the part when we did stuff on the map it was fun!
Post a Comment