Thursday, April 2, 2009

High Interest Day







Today was "High Interest Day," at our school. It's a wonderful day where students rotate through 5 different sessions. Sessions are extremely interactive and fun. Some of our favorites were:

Lacrosse
Creepy Crawley Critters
Archery
Golf
Henna Happy
Rockstar Drummer
Cinnamon Roles
Rad Bad Bedrooms
Beaded Wire Wrapping
Tye Dye
Bong Eagles
Acoustic Jam
Pretzles and Smoothies
Lancerettes
Thank a Soldier

It's a super day and is very well organized by all of our awesome parent volunteers. I don't think our students have any idea how much work goes into this day or how lucky they are to have it.

Thank you parents for a wonderful day and thank you fourth graders for being polite, well-behaved participants at each of your sessions!

4 comments:

Agathe Olier said...

Oh my gosh! How could you STAND to hold a 10 ft. snake??? That's terrifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Agathe

Phoebe said...

I would LOVE to do that, luckies! That would be awsome holding that snake. I watched you hold it when I was doing Rad Bad Bedrooms...aw, I forgot my poster! Again!

Lexi Darga said...

My favorite one would probably be Lacrosse because it was ore active than most of the outdoor activities.

Phoebe said...

Oh, yeah, I loved Lacross!!! It was so fun!!! (I loved Fencing too)