Our class knew that I was heading to pick up our new puppy tonight and I think some of them were as excited as I was! They have kept tabs on things the last few weeks and many had words of advice for me. :) He is home with us now and we absolutely love him. Enjoy the pictures!!
Saturday November 14th!
16 years ago




11 comments:
that is the cuteiest dog in the world, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Magnus is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would LOVE a dog like that!
Your Soooooooooooooooooo lucky to have such a cute dog!!!!! I love Him!!!! Magnus is a cute name too!!!!!!
i agree
we think magnes will iove his new home. and he is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!
My mom said that sha wishes we had a new puppy. my grama also said that it was so
cute!!!!!!!!!!☺☺☺
PS me to!!!!☺☺
I made some mistakes in my message opps!!!☺☺
I think your dog is still cute I ment the spelling!!!☺☺
Magnus is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dog, Lottie, is still going through the puppy stage.
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magnus is sooooooooo CUTE you are going to make a good dog owner. Have fun see you on Wendesday!
Can you please bring in more pictures on Wendesday for us to see?
Post a Comment