Braden, Olivia, Andrew and Evan love to play in the backyard. It doesn't matter if it's at Mrs. Olson's house or Mrs. Dupee's. We got together for a grill out to give the kids a chance to run around and the adults a chance to visit. Another friend of the boys and his family joined us as well. Olivia was off in the sandbox with another younger child but as you can see from the picture, the boys had a blast!!
We hope your summer is going well so far!




6 comments:
Hope you are having fun this summer!!! i miss you so much!!!
that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! I miss you guys soooooooo much!! Hope to see you nxt year!
I miss you too! All these summer activities look so fun!:)
Hope To see you next year! I miss you
Hope To see you next year! I miss you
Same here. Oh i wish that i was having fun like that but im not but i am having fun going camping.
Post a Comment